TERMS and CONDITIONS:
By using Travel Haus LLC services you expressly agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Please note that travel or tour arrangements are not confirmed until you receive our written confirmation.
- Changes in room/hotel/apartment stay while on holiday is subject to availability and may attract additional charges. Nevertheless, if it is deemed advisable or necessary we will do our best to arrange substitute of the same class.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Any partially or unused services (i.e. meals, sightseeing etc.) in the inclusion packages is non refundable.
- If the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, we will not arrange for alternative transfer and no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- In case a tour booking is cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems or any circumstances beyond our control, we will make all necessary efforts to arrange alternative service based on its availability whenever possible.
- It is not advisable to travel in the night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability and decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- The grant or refusal of a visa is up to the sole discretion of the Georgian government. Travel Haus LLC should not be held responsible for the delay, denial or non-issuance of visa or any additional expense or loss resulting from it.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. All baggage and personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
- Travel Haus LLC reserves the right to make changes, reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Travel Haus LLC should not be held responsible for any negligence or ineffectiveness of services provided by third parties and for any kind of damages or misconduct done by guests during tour.
- Travel Haus LLC will not be liable for any delays prior to departure or during travel to any hotels / resorts brought about by airline technical difficulties, strikes, weather conditions or any other circumstances out of our control. Any expenses relating to these unscheduled extensions will be for the passengers own account.
- Travel Haus LLC reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- Travel Haus LLC reserves the sole right to amend or update the above mentioned terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
In the event of a cancellation, the refunds will be based on how many days cancellation request has been received prior to your arrival in Georgia. We offer free cancellation if the cancellation request is received 3 days or more before arrival. 20% of the total amount is non refundable if cancellation request is received 2 days before arrival. 50% of the total amount is non refundable if cancellation request is received within 24 hours before arrival. Cancellation and refunds related to ticket booking is subject to the policy of the airlines.