Corona virus (Covid-19) - Customer Information
This global health crisis has impacted everyone enormously, so we at Travel Haus LLC want to make sure your travel plans are safe, and reassure you that we are committed to supporting our customers in the best way that we can. The safety and wellbeing of our guest/s, staff, crew and suppliers will remain our priority and our operations will be done in a safe and responsible way.
Entry rules for Covid-19 vaccinated visitors:
Citizens of all countries, traveling by air from any country may enter Georgia if they present confirmation they have gone through the full course (two doses) of any Covid-19 vaccination at the border checkpoints of Georgia.
Entry rules for unvaccinated foreign visitors:
Citizens and residence of below countries may enter Georgia by air under the conditions mentioned below:
- European Union member states
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- United States of America
- They must travel by air directly from these countries, with an allowance for transit travel through third countries (land and sea borders remain closed)
- At the border checkpoint of Georgia they must present a PCR-examination certificate conducted in the past 72 hours prior to travel to Georgia
- On the third day of their stay, they are obliged to undergo PCR-examination at their own expense
- Before crossing the state border, they must complete a special application form indicating their travel history of the last 14 days, contact details (address, phone number, email etc.)
- All individuals who have travelled to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland within the last 14 days will be placed in mandatory quarantine for 12 days upon entry. In this case, the obligation to present a negative PCR test result at the border as well as a PCR-examination on the third day of stay will be waived
Travelers who are not citizens of the above-mentioned countries, are not vaccinated and do not have a negative PCR test result will not be able to enter Georgia for touristic purposes.